The Darling Wildflower Society has been around for more than a century and the Society’s Show takes place annually over the third weekend in September. It celebrates an integral part of the Cape Fynbos Kingdom comprised of Renosterveld, Rietveld, Sandveld, and Strandveld where more than 1200 different species of flowers can be found.
The Flower Show will offer a variety of activities to entertain young and old. Your ticket includes entry to:
• the Landscaped Hall depicting the flowers of the area in their natural habitat,
• a Craft & Gourmet Food Market,
• a Veteran Tractor/Car Display
• an Entertainment Tent featuring live music from famous local acts
• safe and secure parking for vehicles,
For more information, please visit www.darlingwildflowers.co.za